Set Permissions on your Calendar in Outlook Desktop app
If you have migrated to Exchange Online please visit the UNH IT Knowledge Base article - Giving a Delegate Editable Access to a Calendar in Outlook Desktop App
Exchange email users can set the permissions on their calendars.
To set permissions on your calendar:
- Right click the calendar.
- Choose Properties from the context menu.
- Choose the Permissions tab.
- If you are an Owner, there will be a Permissions tab. Click on it.
- Clicking Add will allow you to choose a user from the Global Address List.
- Assign the necessary permissions using the pre-created Permission Levels or add permissions by hand.
- To remove users, click the name in the Permissions tab and click Remove.
Be careful setting permissions for Default as Default are all users with a UNH Exchange mailbox. Setting permissions for Default could leave your Calendar editable by thousands of users. Setting the permission level for Default at "Free/Busy time" lets all UNH Exchange users see when you have marked your calendar as busy but prevents them from seeing details of the meeting or appointment.
Anonymous are users from mail servers outside of the UNH Exchange ecosystem and should be left at None as calendars are not shared externally.