Article II: Judicial Authority
1. The Director of the Office of Community Standards or designee shall determine the composition of Hearing Boards and Appellate Boards.
2. The Director of the Office of Community Standards and the Dean of Students or their designees shall develop policies for the administration of the University student conduct system and procedural rules for the conduct of hearings. Policies and procedures shall be approved by the Vice President for Student and Academic Services or designee after consultation with appropriate faculty, students, and staff.
3. Written decisions made by a Hearing Board and/or a Hearing Officer shall be final, pending the normal appeal process.
Student Rights, Rules, and Responsibilities
- Student Code of Conduct and Conduct Process
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Policies
- Academic Policies
- Administrative Policies and Regulations
- The University and Federal, State, and Local Laws
- Room and Board Agreement
- Student Rights, Rules and Responsibilities - 2014-2015 pdf version