Article II: Judicial Authority
- The Director of the Office of Conduct and Mediation shall determine the composition of Hearing Boards and Appellate Boards.
- The Director of the Office of Conduct and Mediation and the Dean of Students shall develop policies for the administration of the University student conduct system and procedural rules for the conduct of hearings. Policies and procedures shall be approved by the Vice President for Student and Academic Services after consultation with appropriate faculty, students, and staff.
- Written decisions made by a Hearing Board and/or a Hearing Officer shall be final, pending the normal appeal process.
- A Hearing Board may be designated as an arbiter of disputes within the student community in cases which do not involve a violation of the Student Code of Conduct. All parties must agree to arbitration, and are bound by the decision with no right of appeal.
Student Rights, Rules, and Responsibilities
- Student Code of Conduct and Conduct Process
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Policies
- Academic Policies
- Administrative Policies and Regulations
- The University and Federal, State, and Local Laws
- Room and Board Agreement
- Student Rights, Rules and Responsibilities - 2013-2014 pdf version