Interpretation and Revision
Article VI: Interpretation and Revision
1. Any question of interpretation regarding the Student Code of Conduct shall be referred to the Vice President for Student and Academic Services or his or her designee for final determination.
2. The Student Code of Conduct shall be reviewed every three years under the direction of the Dean of Students and the Director of the Office of Conduct and Mediation. The review should involve faculty, staff, and student representation.
Student Rights, Rules, and Responsibilities ~ 2012 - 2013
- Student Code of Conduct and Conduct Process
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Policies
- Academic Policies
- Administrative Policies and Regulations
- The University and Federal, State, and Local Laws
- Room and Board Agreement
- Student Rights, Rules and Responsibilities - 2012-2013 pdf version