01.1 Classification of Undergraduate Students
01.11 Degree candidate. A student who has been formally admitted into a program leading to a degree awarded by the University of New Hampshire. (See 03.112).
01.111 Part time. Enrolled in fewer than 12 credits in a given semester.
01.112 Full time. Enrolled in 12 or more credits in a given semester.
01.12 Special student. A student who has not formally been admitted into a program leading to a degree awarded by the University of New Hampshire. Such students are usually restricted to part-time study unless permission is granted by the Office of Admissions.
Student Rights, Rules, and Responsibilities
- Student Code of Conduct and Conduct Process
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Policies
- Academic Policies
- Administrative Policies and Regulations
- The University and Federal, State, and Local Laws
- Room and Board Agreement
- Student Rights, Rules and Responsibilities - 2013-2014 pdf version