Upcoming Events and Useful Information
- Golf Tournament supporting Wounded Warrior Project, August 8th. Pease Golf Course, Portsmouth, NH. Cost is $110/person with shotgun start at 9am, golf, cart, lunch prizes, range balls all included. Call Dave at 591-1917 for more information or entry.
- 8th Annual Veterans Count Golf Tourney, August 19th (Tuesday), 7:30am registration. Where: Candia Woods in Candia NH. The tournament benefits the Easter Seals program-Veterans Count-providing assistance to veterans and their families. Entry fee $175/per person includes breakfast, greens fees, cart, dinner. Sponsorships are available. To register on line, visit www.eastersealsnh.org or call Michael Cormier @ 603-621-3457.
- Orientation for New/Transfer Student Veterans & other Non Traditional Students - Thursday, August 28th from 4-6pm. This event will be held in MUB room 330/334, but requires early registration @ https://wildcatlink.unh.edu/form/start/46071. Please come out and join us!
- The Marine Leadership Scholar Program is available to all Marines seeking access to higher education. Contact the following link for information: www.leadershipscholarprogram.com/maredu
- Join us next Fall ('14) for the continuation of the Brown Bag lunch series, beginning Thursday, September 4, at noon in Rm 233 of the MUB...see you then.
- Interested In, or Looking for Engl 501 for the Fall Semester 2014??? Look no further. Writing The War Experience, Engl 501-04 is being offered this next fall semester, M&W from 2:40p-4pm. Veterans are encouraged to look into this unique writing/learning opportunity!
- Military and Veteran Student Mentor Program
- Interested in the Yellow Ribbon Program?
(limited seats available to UNH Durham and UNH-M students,
email Karina Locke for more information)
- UNH Library has many books and a video regarding military and veterans topics available for your review...follow this link to see what is available: http://unh.edu/veterans/unh-library-veteranmilitary-booksmedia-available...
- More Great opportunities and information for veterans can be found here
- Getting Started
- VA Benefits
- UNH Benefits Request for Certification
- Career & Educational Info
- Veterans Services Links