Preparing for the URC
Before you register:
- Ensure all entry fields on the registration form are filled out completely: major, class/rank, home town/home state, event selection(s), adviser(s) and presentation co-author(s), if any (NOTE ONLY ONE MEMBER OF A TEAM MUST REGISTER).
- Check the accuracy of all your registration information. This is important as it will be used in vital event communications, for email invitations to guests, and certain information you provide will be printed in the University-wide program.
- You may register for more than one URC event. Visit Event Descriptions for more details.
- For general registration questions, please contact Lynne Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org, 603-862-2488.
When you need help:
- Preparing a poster? Visit Poster Presentation Help for helpful guides on creating posters with PowerPoint.
- Preparing an oral presentation? Visit Oral Presentation Help or contact the UNH Connors Writing Center.
As your presentation day approaches:
- Finish your presentation early.
- Have your adviser review the content, especially before you print your poster or finalize your PowerPoint presentation.
- Visit the location (specific room) where you will be presenting, and practice your presentation there.
- Wear clothing that is appropriate for a professional conference or, for example, a job interview.
- Arrive before the presentation starts with plenty of time to handle A/V concerns, etc.
- Have fun and enjoy presenting your work!
- About the URC
- Calendar of Events
- Support the URC
- News & Announcements
- URC Community
- URC Archives
- Calendar of Events
- Event Descriptions
- COLSA Undergraduate Research Conference
- Interdisciplinary Science & Engineering Symposium
- Parents Association Undergraduate Research Symposium
- The Naked Arts - Creativity Exposed!
- Paul College Undergraduate Research Conference
- Paul College University-wide Paul J. Holloway Prize Innovation-to-Market Competition
- UNH Manchester Undergraduate Research Conference
- Attending the URC
- Related Links