Posting Jobs and Internships
The UNH Career Center offers employers a free and effective way to advertise opportunities to students and alumni.
To post a job or internship for current students and recent graduates:
Use this job board to:
- Host an internship
- Hire UNH students
- Hire recent graduates (full-time, salaried positions)
- Hire entry-level employees
- View resume books
- Request on-campus recruiting/on-campus interviewing
How to post on Wildcat Careers:
Step 1: Go to the Wildcat Careers login page, and ceate a new employer account if you have not already.
Step 3: When on your homepage's dashboard, click "Create job or internship posting" on the right under your Shortcuts menu. Complete form.
To post jobs for experienced UNH Alumni:
To post your openings for seasoned/experienced UNH alumni,
Email job information to Megan Hales at email@example.com.
Do this if you want to post for
- Part-time, seasonal employees
- Full-time or part-time “experienced” graduates
Interviewing On Campus
For help scheduling an on-campus interviews at Hood House, please contact Audra Cyr at 603-862-2070. If you already have a Wildcat Careers account, you may also "request on-campus interviews" from your Wildcat Careers homepage, under "shortcuts."
Other Recruiting Opportunities
If you have questions regarding other on-campus recruiting opportunities, please contact Krystal Hicks, Associate Director of Employer Outreach, at 603-862-5086.
- Academic Advising
- "How To" Videos
- Explore UNH Majors and Courses
- Add/Drop a Course
- Prepare for Your Appointment
- GPA Calculator
- Student 4 Year Planner
- Potential Careers for Your Major
- Important Meetings/Deadlines
- Professional/Grad School Advising
- Careers & Jobs
- Posting Jobs and Internships
- On Campus Recruiting
- Career & Internship Fairs
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Career & Job Resources
- Internship Resources
- Host a Job Shadow
- Careers & Disabilities
- Career Resources for International Students
- Career Resources for Service Members & Veterans
- Career Resources for Women
- Diversity Career Resources
- Diversity Network Program
- LGBTQ Career Resources