Online Change of Major (within a College division)

1. Go to and login.

2. Select WEBCAT/Services Tab; click Continue button.

3. Select Student Services & Financial Aid

4. Select Student Records

5. Select Change Major/Option

6. Click on the link listed next to First Major/Option

7. Select the Major from the dropdown menu

8. Select Confirm Request