Career & Internship Fair - Register
Registration for the Fall 2014 Fair is now open!
Pricing: For-profit $425; Non-Profit $210; Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Click Here.
To register for the October 28th UNH Career & Internship Fair:
1. Log into your Wildcat Careers account.
- If you do not have an Wildcat Careers account yet, please click here to register. Under the New Participants section, please click "Proceed to Registration Form" button. You will be able to register for the fair, as well as create an account in one step.
2. Click the Events tab to access the registration form.
3. Once you complete the registration form, we will review your request and send you a confirmation email after it's been approved.
4. You can then log in and upload any job/internships you will be recruiting for at the event.
Registration Deadline is Friday, October 17, 2014 - If you register after this date, a late fee of $25 will be added
- Academic Advising
- "How To" Videos
- Explore UNH Majors and Courses
- Add/Drop a Course
- Prepare for Your Appointment
- GPA Calculator
- Student 4 Year Planner
- Potential Careers for Your Major
- Important Meetings/Deadlines
- Professional/Grad School Advising
- Careers & Jobs
- Alumni Resources
- Career Assessments
- Career Guide & Resources
- Career & Internship Fair
- Career Events
- Resume Writing Resources
- Schedule a Career Advising Appointment
- Student Hourly & Work Study Positions
- Weekly Workshops
- Wildcat Careers
- Posting Jobs and Internships
- On Campus Recruiting
- Career & Internship Fairs
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Career & Job Resources
- Internship Resources
- Become a Work Study Site
- Host a Job Shadow
- Careers & Disabilities
- Career Resources for International Students
- Career Resources for Service Members & Veterans
- Career Resources for Women
- Diversity Career Resources
- Diversity Network Program
- LGBTQ Career Resources