Career & Internship Fair - Register
Registration for the Fall 2014 Fair is now open!
Pricing: For-profit $425; Non-Profit $210; Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Click Here.
To register for the October 28th UNH Career & Internship Fair:
1. Log into your Wildcat Careers account.
- If you do not have an Wildcat Careers account yet, click here to register. Under the New Participants section, please click "Proceed to Registration Form" button. You will be able to register for the fair, as well as create an account in one step.
2. Click the Events tab to access the registration form.
- When attaching your job/internship posting to your registration, you can either "Attach Job Posting" or "Select Exisiting Active Position". The button that is inactive is grayed out, but just click on it to activate it. You DO NOT have to repost a position that is already active in your account.
- If you are posting new positions during registration click "Submit" when you are finished filling out the form. Clicking the "Attach Job Posting" button again will open a new job form.
3. Once you complete the registration form, we will review your request and send you a confirmation email after it's been approved.
4. After your registration has been approved, you can then log in and upload any job/internships you will be recruiting for at the event or make any changes to your registration.
Registration Deadline is Friday, October 17, 2014 - If you register after this date, a late fee of $25 will be added
- Academic Advising
- "How To" Instructions
- Explore UNH Majors and Courses
- Add/Drop a Course
- Prepare for Your Appointment
- Campus Resources
- GPA Calculator
- Student 4 Year Planner
- Potential Careers for Your Major
- Important Meetings/Deadlines
- Professional/Grad School Advising
- Planning Timetable
- Researching Graduate Schools
- Applying to Graduate School Workshop
- Graduate & Professional School Fair
- Testing Info and Support
- Pre-Professional Health Programs Advising
- PreLaw Advising
- UNH Graduate School
- Careers & Jobs
- Alumni Resources
- Career Assessments
- Career Guide & Resources
- Career & Internship Fair
- Career Events
- Resume Writing Resources
- Schedule a Career Advising Appointment
- Daily Walk In Workshops
- Student Hourly & Work Study Positions
- Wildcat Careers
- Posting Jobs and Internships
- On Campus Recruiting
- Career & Internship Fairs
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Career & Job Resources
- Internship Resources
- Become a Work Study Site
- Host a Job Shadow
- Careers & Disabilities
- Career Resources for International Students
- Career Resources for Service Members & Veterans
- Career Resources for Women
- Diversity Career Resources
- Diversity Network Program
- LGBTQ Career Resources