Career Fair - Logistics
- For-profit: $425
- Non-Profit: $210
- Interested in sponosorship opportunities? Click Here
- Arrive: 10:00am-11:30am (shuttles start at 10am - please do not arrive earlier than 10am)
- Before parking, if you have a lot of materials, you may drop them off at the front of the Field House. We'll have volunteers to bring your things to your table, while you go and park.
- Fair: 12:00pm-4:00pm (doors open promptly at noon)
- If your company has a lot of fair materials, it is recommended you ship them directly to us.
- The deadline to have fair materials arrive at our office is Oct. 23rd.
- We will then bring everything over to the Field House the night before the fair
- If you are having materials shipped back to your office, you are responsible for packing up and labeling your items with shipping tags at the end of the fair.
- Items will then be collected and shipped back from the Career Center that night, or the following morning.
Shipping To Address
Shipping From Address
|ATTN: Audra Cyr|
89 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824
|UNH - Hood House|
89 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824-3577
- Prior to parking, you may drop off extra materials to your table via the front doors of the Field House.
- We will have volunteers there ready to help, so you can simply drop off your things and turn around to go park
Driving and Parking
- Directions to UNH can be found here.
- If you did not print off the permit emailed to you, you will be given one at West Edge to place inside your windshield upon arrival.
- Someone will be at West Edge Lot at 10:00am. Please do not arrive before 10:00am.
- GPS instructions:
-To the Field House: (For unloading/colleague drop-off)
- 145 Main Street, Durham, NH 03824
-To West Edge Parking Lot: (A private trolley will shuttle you to the Field House)
- 10 West Edge Drive, Durham, NH 03824
(you may have to continue another 200 feet or so- you’ll see the West Edge sign at entrance of lot)
- For your convenience, we have free charters setup (Wildcat Transit buses) to escort you to and from the Field House from the West Edge parking lot, so no additional driving or walking will be necessary. You’ll see the designated pick-up transit stop (we'll have signs and staff). There shouldn’t be a line of more than a 5-minute wait for the next transit.
- 1 table (approx 6' long)
- A tablecloth will be provided (if requested on the registration form)
- 2 chairs
- 2 bottles of water per representative
- Tables are located on the indoor track inside the Field House
- Companies are sorted/grouped alphabetically
- Upon arrival, someone will walk you to your table
- Sponsors choose their premium location
Lunch & Other Amenities
- Boxed lunches will be placed on tables starting at 11:00 AM
- Boxed lunch includes bottled water, sandwich or salad, bag of chips, and cookie
- Lunch options are:
- Italian Sandwich
- Veggie Sandwich
- Tuna Sandwich
- Turkey Sandwich
- Garden Salad with Oil
- Coffee will be available in a central location for all employers
Electricity and WiFi
- Unfortunately there is no electricity on the track floor
- The Field House has a WiFi hotspot. You will be given additional info about access upon arrival.
- If you must cancel, refunds are available in full prior to 4:00pm on October 21st (1 week prior to fair).
- Full payment required for any cancellations made after 4:00pm on October 21st.
- Academic Advising
- "How To" Videos
- Explore UNH Majors and Courses
- Add/Drop a Course
- Prepare for Your Appointment
- GPA Calculator
- Student 4 Year Planner
- Potential Careers for Your Major
- Important Meetings/Deadlines
- Professional/Grad School Advising
- Careers & Jobs
- Alumni Resources
- Career Assessments
- Career Guide & Resources
- Career & Internship Fair
- Career Events
- Resume Writing Resources
- Schedule a Career Advising Appointment
- Student Hourly & Work Study Positions
- Weekly Workshops
- Wildcat Careers
- Posting Jobs and Internships
- On Campus Recruiting
- Career & Internship Fairs
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Career & Job Resources
- Internship Resources
- Become a Work Study Site
- Host a Job Shadow
- Careers & Disabilities
- Career Resources for International Students
- Career Resources for Service Members & Veterans
- Career Resources for Women
- Diversity Career Resources
- Diversity Network Program
- LGBTQ Career Resources