YOU CAN HELP
What will you do to make UNH a better place?
YOU CAN HELP™
UNH is a community that cares about each other. Being a part of the UNH community means living by a collective standard: the standard that we relate to each other with respect and responsibility. All UNH students, faculty and staff, with particular attention to First Year students, will receive messaging that will teach them what it means to be a Wildcat.
Here at UNH, YOU CAN HELP™ by always getting consent for sexual activity each and every time, by having healthy and respectful relationships, by getting involved with volunteerism to make UNH a better, safer, more inclusive community, by believing and supporting friends and community members that have been assaulted and by holding others accountable for their inappropriate behaviors. Wildcats take action and safely help when they see a potentially harmful situation.
Students take on this message as their call to action and they become positive change in their community. This is the culture at UNH and this is what it means to be a Wildcat.
- Get consent for sexual activity each and every time
- Form healthy and respectful relationships
- Volunteer to make UNH a better, safer, more inclusive community
- Support friends and community members that have been assaulted
- Hold others accountable for their inappropriate behaviors.
- Get educated on the issues and know how to respond to help their fellow Wildcats
- About Us
- Getting Help
- YOU CAN HELP™
- Requesting a Program
- Incoming Students & Families
- Faculty & Staff
- Info on...