About the Staff
Julia Kelley-Vail, AmeriCorps Member at SHARPP
Julia graduated from Clark University in Worcester, MA in May 2012 with a Bachelors in Psychology and a concentration in Human Conflict and Resolution. In college she worked on her campus to educate other students about relationship and sexual abuse, as well as working with survivors of domestic and sexual violence. Julia has also interned at New Beginnings, a crisis center in Laconia. At SHARPP she will primarily be providing direct service in addition to working with the Community Educators. She is currently serving a year of service at SHARPP through the AmeriCorps Victim Assistance Program (AVAP). She hopes to become involved with outreach and education and hopes to change peoples’ perceptions of relationship and sexual violence, one person at a time.
Inside the SHARPP Studio with Julia
- Her irrational fear: Squirrels, particularly grey squirrels.
- Favorite bands: Make Do and Mend, The Wonder Years, and Polar Bear Club
- Her favorite activities: Going to concerts, curling up with a good book and her cat
- Favorite color: Mustard Yellow
- Places she wants to travel to: Greece, Florence, Australia, London (and many more)
- Favorite coffee: Chocolate Raspberry Truffle or Caramel Vanilla Cream
How to reach Julia
- About Us
- Getting Help
- Requesting a Program
- Incoming Students & Families
- Faculty & Staff
- Helping a Friend
- Info on...