About the staff
Connie DiSanto, Media Outreach Coordinator
As the media outreach coordinator, Connie is responsible for designing and implementing multi-media campaigns and all marketing materials for SHARPP events, education, messaging and outreach. She is also the 'face' behind SHARPP's social media presence and the content creator and maintainer for the program's website.
She has a been graphic designer working in the field for over 25 years. Connie also was a volunteer advocate for SASS (Sexual Assault Support Services, Portsmouth, NH) for 5 years, were she worked the 24 hour crisis hotline and provided support at hospital emergency rooms, child advocacy centers and the courts. Being able to combine her creative background with her desire in advocating for an end to sexual violence is a unique opportunity that she feels lucky to be a part of.
Connie received her BFA in graphic design from Rochester Institute of Technology.
Some facts about Connie
- Favorite color: red & black (combinations of)
- Favorite food: pasta, dark beer & dark chocolate
- What makes her happy: hanging with family & friends, music, eating, communing with nature, playing hockey, riding her motorcycle (fast)
- What sound does she hate: a dentist's drill, too much treble and not enough bass
- What sound does she love: my cat's purr, crunching ice beneath my skates and the wind through the trees (sappy yes!)
How to reach Connie
- Direct line: (603) 862-1901
- About Us
- Getting Help
- YOU CAN HELP™
- Requesting a Program
- Incoming Students & Families
- Faculty & Staff
- Info on...