Resources for FAR Pilot Faculty
This resource page is meant to help faculty participating in the survey use Digital Measures and provide feedback. The FAR Pilot will provide us with important information about how easy Digital Measures is to use, how apparent it is regarding where to enter information, and how well it meets reporting requirements for individual faculty.
Help with College/School/Library Specific Information
For help with questions about where to enter specific information, contact your school/college/Library representative as listed below.
There are 3 options for reporting problems during the FAR Pilot. You can use any of the following options:
- Call the UNH IT Help Desk at 862-4242. They are available Monday-Friday from 7:30am to 5:00pm. They will take down your information and queue it to FAR technical support.
- Fill out an online help form
- Email email@example.com
See the FAR FAQ page.
Give us Feedback
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Field Trip Guidelines
- Appointment Letter Templates
- Collective Bargaining
- Course Fees
- Changes to Academic Programs
- Emeriti and Retired Faculty Association
- Faculty Appointments
- Faculty Excellence Awards
- Faculty Awards Past Recipients
- Faculty Development Grants
- Faculty Leaves
- Faculty Professorships and Chairs
- Faculty Activity Reporting
- Hiring Procedures
- New Faculty Orientation
- Organizational Chart
- Program Review
- Promotion and Tenure Procedures and Documents
- Engagement / Outreach
- Inclusive Excellence
- Strategic Plan