Scheduling an appointment
Caitlin Bannon of the University Advising & Career Center is the advisor responsible for coordinating the Health Professions Advising Office, located in Hood House room 102.
Prior to scheduling an appointment:
1. Attend the appropriate information session
- New Student General Information Meetings: held fall and spring semester.
- Application Cycle: meeting held fall semster only.
- If you did not attend a meeting be sure to review the information posted from the meeting. The Powerpoint slides are usually posted within a week of the meetings.
2. Become familiar with this website
3. Schedule your appointment
- Call (603)862-7740
- We do not schedule appointments via email.
- Exploring the Health Professions
- Application Process/Forms
- Prospective Students