Scholarships/Financial Aid/Financing Your Education
UNH Pre-Medical Scholarship:
- Ben Bronstein Endowed Scholarship for Pre-medical Students (MD/DO)
Applications will be available each spring with an announcement posted to the HP email listserve. The award is based on academic excellence and financial need is not a factor in selection. To be eligible, students must be:
1. Registered as a UNH premedical student with the Health Professions Advising Office
2. A continuing full-time student
3. Have a minimum of 26 earned credits.
Grant and Scholarship Aid and Information Through UNH Colleges and Departments.
Non-UNH Scholarships and Funding:
- Fee Assistance Programs for Entrance Exams and Application Services
- Scholarship Help
- Yarnold Scholarship Trust (NH residents)
- Alice M. Yarnold and Samuel Yarnold Scholarship Trust, 180 Locust Street, Dover, NH 03820-4033. Tel: 603-742-1300.
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
- Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans
- National Italian American Foundation Scholarships
- NIH Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- AAMC information on financing Your Medical Education
- FINAID - The Smart Guide to Financial Aid
- Financial Literacy 101 (for applicants to medical school)
- Tylenol Scholarship (applications open in March)
- American Dental Association Scholarships
- Financing Your Medical Education
- ExploreHealthCareers’ Find Funding is a national database of over 300 funding sources exclusively for health profession students.
- Exploring the Health Professions
- Application Process/Forms
- Prospective Students