June Orientation Leaders
Important information What to Bring for June
- Getting on the Payroll - If you have never received a paycheck from UNH, complete by May 9, I-9 and W-4 - First Year Programs, Hood 111. We need to see either a passport OR a photo ID (driver’s license or UNH ID and social security card or birth certificate)
- Cars - If you are bringing a car, you will need a UNH summer parking permit at your cost from Parking Services
- Mail - Ask Granite Square Station to keep your mailbox active until June 21.
- Stoke Hall - You will be in Stoke Hall.
- What to bring – A watch. An alarm clock. Comfortable summer clothes. A fan. A sleeping bag. Not too much stuff.
When you come:
- Check-In May 26, 12 noon to 2 PM. Stoke Hall
- Check-Out June 21: 12 noon
- May 27, Memorial Day. We will be at the Ropes Course, Browne Center. It’s a work day.
- Training Week – May 27 - 31. You are expected to participate in all the training week activities.
- June sessions – June 3-4, 6-7, 10-11, 13, 17-18, 20. When we are on session, we work all the time. That means no visits from friends.
- Wednesdays and Weekends – We try to do things together. Trips to the beach, the mountains, baseball games, concerts. Come with your ideas.
- Weekend Meals – We have food allowance when the dining hall is closed. We cook together.
- Pay – You will receive two paychecks during June. If you have worked for UNH before, your check will go to the last place you received it. If you are new to the payroll, it will go the First Year Programs, Hood 111. You may complete a payroll distribution form that will direct your paycheck to any address you wish. We have them in Hood 111.
- Rules and Regulations – While doing June orientation, you are subject to the University policies and rules. Remember no alcohol or other illegal drugs in Stoke. Possession and use could lead to forfeiture of your position and your pay.
- First Year Students
- Transfer Students
- Pre-Orientation Programs
- Orientation Leaders
- Campus & Area Resources