Faculty Sessions: Integrate Technology in Teaching
UNH IT Academic Technology (AT) is hosting a series of sessions throughout the Spring 2012 semester, highlighting specific technologies and approaches that faculty can explore to support integrating technology in their teaching.
These sessions provide an opportunity for faculty and staff to talk with colleagues about their experiences adopting technology tools. You will also learn more about AT services that support you as you experiment with and adopt instructional technology.
Visit our training calendar at http://idctraining.unh.edu/apps/ssr?action=sessions to register and to learn more. Note: good security practice is to copy and paste the above URL into your browser rather than clicking on the link.
- Kaltura: Sharing Audio and Video within Blackboard [Vendor-led] (3/1/12)
- Lecture Capture: Faculty Perspectives (3/8/12)
- Distance Learning Lessons Learned: Faculty Perspectives (3/27/12)
- Using Rich Media in Teaching (4/5/12) Faculty Technology Digital Poster Session (4/24/12)
- Using Mobile Devices as Part of Your Teaching (5/10/12)
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming UNH IT AT event. Questions? Contact UNH IT AT customer services at 2-7039.
If you have suggestions for topics for AT Events, contact Stephanie.Cheney@unh.edu, manager, AT Teaching + Learning Services.