$500 Payment OK'd by Board of Trustees
The USNH Board of Trustees has authorized two compensation payments for certain employee groups. Details are as follows.
- Applies to all benefits-eligible faculty and staff who are not represented by the AAUP and, as subject to the criteria below, will receive a one-time payment of $500.
- Employees must have been hired before July 1, 2011, and still employed on Aug. 31, 2011.
- Payouts will not be awarded in a separate check and will be taxed at annual rates.
- Payout dates are Oct. 28, 2011, for exempt employees and Nov. 4, 2011, for non-exempt employees.
Earned Time cash out:
- All staff who accrue earned time have the option to cash out up to five days accrued earned time.
- An employee must be employed on or before July 1, 2011, and have a remaining balance of at least three days after the cash out has been applied.
- The cash out can be for up to five days of accrued earned time.
- The election of the cash out will be voluntary. The attached form (http://www.unh.edu/news/img/Cashoutform.pdf.) must be completed and sent to UNH HR by Dec. 1, 2011.
- Cash out payment will be based on salary as of June 30, 2011.
- Pay periods can be November 18th (for early forms) or Dec. 16.
Questions can be sent to email@example.com.