UNH Campus Journal
UNH  |  Calendar  |  Storm/Emergency
Home | Archive | Subscribe/Unsubscribe Contact

Don't Forget You Can Still Be Reimbursed From 2008 Flexible Spending Account

January 14, 2009

This is a reminder for folks who didn’t spend all of the money in their 2008 Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) by Dec. 31: you can still use those funds to get reimbursed for health-related costs incurred by yourself in 2008 or through March 15, 2009. You just can’t use the debit card.

And you can’t use 2008 money in 2009 for dependents. But you can still submit claims for expenses incurred by dependents in 2008; to get reimbursed, submit claims by March 31, 2009.

Expenses that policy holders want applied to 2008 money must be paid for out-of-pocket and submitted for reimbursement using the WageWorks Flexible Spending Medical and Dental Claim Form, found on the HR website www.unh.edu/hr under “forms.” The deadline to submit claims for reimbursement for 2008 health care expenses is May 31, 2009. 

email this page!

We welcome your story ideas, letters, photos, notable events, achievements, obituaries and/or memorium.

If you would like to submit an item, please contact the Editor at 862-1567.

Deadline for submissions is Tuesdays at 4 pm.

Print this article Print
Email this

UNH Home | UNH News | Manage Your Subscription | follow UNH News on Twitter!
Campus Journal is produced by
UNH Media Relations
8 Garrison Ave., Durham, NH 03824
University of New Hampshire