Recent Alumni Survey
The University of New Hampshire has administered a Recent Alumni Questionnaire to its alums since the seventies. Beginning with the class of 1998 (survey administered in 2000), the questionnaire underwent expansive revision, both in question content and in the format, adapting it to a scanned instrument. Results since then have been posted online.
Beginning with the 2005 administration, the survey was sent only to undergraduate alumni. Some respondents had earned a graduate degree between the degree awarded snapshot date and the date of survey administration. To be consistent with previous displays, only those indicating they earned a bachelor’s degree are included in the tables. Currently, the questionnaire is administered every two years.
If you have any questions, please contact Toni Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bachelor Respondents - 2007 Recent Alumni QuestionnaireClass of 2006 (All Responses)
- Class of 2004 (All Responses | Bachelor Responses)
- Class of 2002 (All Responses | Bachelor Responses | All Undergraduate Responses | Graduate Responses)
- Class of 2001 (All Responses | Bachelor Responses | All Undergraduate Responses | Graduate Responses)
- Class of 2000 (All Responses | Bachelor Responses | All Undergraduate Responses | Graduate Responses)
- Classes of 2000 - 2007 (Questionnaire Results, Single Display)
College Freshman Survey* (CFS)
- 2011 College Freshman Survey
- 2009 College Freshman Survey
- 2007 College Freshman Survey
- 2005 College Freshman Survey
- 2003 College Freshman Survey
- 2001 College Freshman Survey
College Senior Survey* (CSS)
- 2012 College Senior Survey
- 2011 College Senior Survey
- 2009 College Senior Survey
- 2007 College Senior Survey
- 2005 College Senior Survey
*Surveys conducted in accordance with the Cooperative Institutional Research Program (CIRP).
If you have any questions about either the CFS or CSS, please contact Mary Essley at email@example.com.
All files are in PDF format unless otherwise noted. Get Adobe Reader.
- Student Data
- Common Data Set
- Faculty Activity Reporting (FAR)
- Student Consumer Information
- Personnel Data
- Program Review
- Student Evaluation of Teaching
- Performance Indicators
- NEASC 2013
- Past NEASC Accreditations
- UNH Factbook Archive
- IR&A Staff