The Excellence through Diversity Award
The President’s Excellence through Diversity Award is given to two individuals (faculty and staff holding full-time positions) who have demonstrated excellence through outstanding leadership in promoting equity, advancing the status of under-represented groups, and serving as a role model at the University of New Hampshire.
Other Diversity Awards
The University of New Hampshire recognizes faculty and staff for their contributions to diversity and social justice on campus through the University-wide Staff Awards.
- The Kidder Award
- The Social Justice Award
- The Women's Commission Stephanie Thomas Social Justice Award
- The Women's Commission Joyce Gibbs Award
- The Professional Advising Award
- The President's Excellence through Diversity Award
For more information, visit the Staff Excellence website.
- About Us
- Faculty Development
- News & Events
- All Features
- MLK Celebration
- 2011 Alumni Excellence Through Diversity Lecture
- Reports & Stats
- Staff Development
- Student Services