Reward Yourself with Healthy Returns - Registration OPEN and Healthy UNH is offering Prizes
In support of your good health we are encouraging employees to attend this spring’s Healthy Returns - for the first time or as a return participant! It only takes 20-30 minutes to go through the program. Come learn your NUMBERS and establish goals for improved health, receive your VISA gift card!
FYI - If you register for a particular date/time slot and you are running late you can still attend, no one will be turned away.
*For those who work outside of UNH Durham or Manchester campuses, please feel free to attend an event hosted by a USNH campus location closest to you.
ALSO at the Healthy Returns dates we will also have representatives available from Tandem Care for employees with questions about this program.
Healthy UNH is offering prizes to benefits-eligible employees, who participate in Healthy Returns in April!
Whether you are returning participant or a first-timer, come learn about your health numbers - receive your VISA rewards gift card AND a raffle ticket.
How will the Prize awarding work?
- Attend Healthy Returns and get your VISA rewards gift card.
- Fill out a raffle ticket at the Healthy UNH table.
- After all UNH-Durham and Manchester Healthy Returns sessions are complete, names will be drawn to win the prizes below.
You get your choice of prizes!
- Three Grand Place Prizes Winners: The three winners must choose one of the following prizes:
- One FitBit from the UNH Computer Store
- One Massage from Health Services
- One week rental of adaptive equipment from Northeast Passage
- Ten Runner-Up Prizes: The ten winners must choose from one of the following prizes:
All prize winners will be contacted by Healthy UNH. By accepting the prize, winners are agreeing to provide their UNH Employee ID Number and their full name to submit for tax purposes.
Will tax implications apply for the raffle prizes?
Yes. All winners (except those who choose the Wildcat Plate) are subject to UNH tax policies. This is because the Grand prizes are more than $25 and the Runner-Up prizes are gift cards. If you win, you must submit your full name, and Employee ID Number to Healthy UNH. The Wildcat Plate is not subject to taxes because it is not a gift card, and it is less than $25 dollars.
AND Get rewarded with a VISA gift card just for participating!
Healthy Returns is a two-part program:
1. First, you attend, Set Health Goals and receive a $25 gift card
2. Second, you Measure Your Progress! At your next consecutive visit you will be eligible to receive a $10, $25 or $50 gift card:
• $10 Visa gift card for participating, or
• $25 Visa gift card for participating and reaching one goal, or
• $50 Visa gift card for participating and meeting two or more goals.
Whether you’re new to the program or have participated in the past, you’ll receive a reward!
UNH Durham dates: April 2, April 3 and April 7
UNH Manchester date: April 14
See the REGISTRATION page for time slots and locations.
Please Note: Gift cards awarded to USNH faculty and staff are considered income and are subject to withholding — regardless of amount.