So that our Human Resources team can provide you with high quality services, the following are your HR resource contacts available to assist you in the following areas:
- Questions of a general nature - contact HR's front desk (862-0510). Jacene Mongeon will assist you.
- Background Reviews - contact is Mariah Bellington (862-0506).
- Benefits Administration - contact is Susan Nolan (862-0504).
- Compensation - contact is Martie Gleason (862-5176).
- Drug & Alcohol Testing - contact is Mariah Bellington (862-0506).
- Employee Records - The HR Banner team is your resource for employee records (e.g., change of address or telephone, employment verification, I-9 questions, etc.) The HR Banner team may be reached via email at: Banner.HR.Office@unh.edu or contact Joyce Cleary (862-0513), Nan Sherry (862-0514) or Janet Davis (862-0516).
- HR Partners - work with specific departments on matters not of a general nature such as staffing and retention; organizational and strategic planning; compensation and classification; employee relations; career planning; performance management; diversity initiatives; medical leaves and ADA; compliance with federal, state, and local laws; HR communications; education and training; special projects; etc. Check the List of HR Partners for campus departments.
Deb Carr 862-0507 Mary Eisenhauer 862-0565 Patty Rooney 862-1273 Meghan Proctor 862-4646 Keith Timmerman 862-2416 Patricia McCabe 862-2891 Stacey Silva 641-4166
- Information Technology - Questions regarding the HR website, on-line Time and Leave Recording Forms, and PACES (accounts, position descriptions and performance evaluations) may be directed to Kevin Hinchey (862-0505).
- On-line employment site (position posting and advertising) contact is Sharon Flanagan (862-0503).
For applicants, with questions regarding the on-line application and process for applying online, contact is Kevin Hinchey (862-0505).
- Workers' Compensation - contact is Mariah Bellington (862-0506).
- Workplace Learning and HR Events - contact for information on new hire orientation, employee ID cards (for the Durham campus), the USNH Tuition Benefit plan, HR sponsored learning opportunities, professional development programs, the discriminatory harassment prevention on-line course accounts for all employees (Faculty, Staff and Adjuncts), as well as staff recognition programs/awards is Christina VanHorn (862-0519).
Please contact us for information and/or assistance related to your employment at the University of New Hampshire.
Associate VP - Chief Human Resources Officer