So that our Human Resources team can provide you with high quality services, the following are your HR resource contacts available to assist you in the following areas:
- Questions of a general nature - contact HR's front desk (862-0510). Jacene Mongeon will assist you.
- Background Reviews - contact is Mariah Bellington (862-0506).
- Benefits Administration - contact is Diane Whitmarsh (862-0547)
- Compensation - contact is Martie Gleason (862-5176).
- Drug & Alcohol Testing - contact is Mariah Bellington (862-0506).
- Employee Records - The HR Banner team is your resource for employee records (e.g., change of address or telephone, employment verification, I-9 questions, etc.) The HR Banner team may be reached via email at: Banner.HR.Office@unh.edu or contact Joyce Cleary (862-0513), Nan Sherry (862-0514) or Janet Davis (862-0516).
- Employee ID Cards - contact is Christina VanHorn (862-0519).
- HR Partners - work with specific departments on matters not of a general nature such as staffing and retention; organizational and strategic planning; compensation and classification; employee relations; career planning; performance management; diversity initiatives; medical leaves and ADA; compliance with federal, state, and local laws; HR communications; education and training; special projects; etc. Check the List of HR Partners for campus departments.
Deb Carr 862-0507 Elizabeth Demeritt House Mary Eisenhauer 862-0565 Elizabeth Demeritt House Keith Timmerman 862-2416 Elizabeth Demeritt House Patricia McCabe 862-2891 Elizabeth Demeritt House Patty Rooney 862-1273 10 West Edge Drive Meghan Proctor 862-4646 Ritzman Lab Stacey Silva 641-4166 UNH Manchester
- HR Communications & Events - contact for information on HR sponsored events: new hire orientation, staff recognition programs/awards, professional development programs and the discriminatory harassment prevention on-line course accounts for employees is Christina VanHorn (862-0519).
- Information Technology - Questions regarding the HR website, on-line Time and Leave Recording Forms, and PACES (accounts, position descriptions and performance evaluations) may be directed to Kevin Hinchey (862-0505).
- On-line employment site - (position posting and advertising) contact is Sharon Flanagan (862-0503).
For applicants, with questions regarding the on-line application and process for applying online, contact is Kevin Hinchey (862-0505).
- Tuition Benefits - (for employees and dependents) contact is Christina VanHorn (862-0519).
- Workers' Compensation - contact is Mariah Bellington (862-0506).
Please contact us for information and/or assistance related to your employment at the University of New Hampshire.
Associate VP - Chief Human Resources Officer