|Williamson Hall All 10 Floors||Williamson/Christensen in Winter|
|Williamson Hall Move-In Day|
|Williamson First Floor Community Lounge||Williamson Hall Double Room|
Williamson Hall joins with Christensen in housing the First Year Student Experience theme. Programs and activities are specifically designed to smooth the transition into college life for its residents.
- 500 residents
- first-year only hall
- wheelchair accessible
- basketball court
- programs focus on first-year student experience
- For an inside look at life in Williamson Hall, visit Res-Life's Williamson Hall web site
- Dedicated 10 June 1972
- Named in honor of Dean P. Williamson
- True New Hampshire man. Native resident of Concord. Student, business, civic and alumni leader. Trustee. Director and President of the National Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges. He has served this University with great generosity and distinction.
360° Room Tours
Viewing these room tours requires Apple's free Quicktime Player. Download the free player.
Williamson Hall Community
- Undergraduate degree: B.A., Youth Ministry, Northwestern College
- Graduate degree: M.A. in College Student Development, Appalachian State University