|Williamson Hall All 10 Floors||Williamson/Christensen in Winter|
|Williamson Hall Move-In Day|
|Williamson First Floor Community Lounge||Williamson Hall Double Room|
Williamson Hall joins with Christensen in housing the First Year Student Experience theme. Programs and activities are specifically designed to smooth the transition into college life for its residents.
The Upper Quad is comprised of three attached halls: Hitchcock, Randall and Devine. The Upper Quad Halls are open during academic year breaks (Winter, Spring and Thanksgiving) when the other residence halls close.
- 477 residents
- co-ed by floor
- freshman only hall
- basketball and volleyball court
- for an inside look at life in Williamson Hall, visit Res-Life's Williamson Hall web page
- Dedicated 10 June 1972
- Named in honor of Dean P. Williamson
- True New Hampshire man. Native resident of Concord. Student, business, civic and alumni leader. Trustee. Director and President of the National Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges. He has served this University with great generosity and distinction.
360° Room Tours
Viewing these room tours requires Apple's free Quicktime Player. Download the free player.
Williamson Hall Community
- Undergraduate degree: B.A., Youth Ministry, Northwestern College
- Graduate degree: M.A. in College Student Development, Appalachian State University