Mini-Dorms (Eaton, Hall, Marston & Richardson Houses)
|Richardson House||Minis in Winter|
|Spring at the Minis|
|Life Within a Room||Central Stairs and Lounges|
Three of the four mini-dorms contain vibrant and active theme communities. In Hall House, Outdoor Experience theme provide residents the change to go outdoors to explore, play, hike, rock climb, etc. Richardson House is part of the First Year Experience theme, where all students are first year students. Eaton House provides a home to the Arts theme, where residents share a passion for anything arts: theatre, jam sessions, creative arts!
- each House has approximately 50 residents
- lots of singles
- nestled in the The Timbers area
- Home to Outdoor Experience, Arts, and First Year themes
- Each house was dedicated 17 October 1976
- Richardson House named in honor of Edythe T. Richardson, Class of 1922, Professor of Zoology and faculty member 1924 - 1966. Eaton House named in honor of Forrest M. Eaton, Class of 1926, Trustee and Chairman of the Board of Trustees 1959 - 1967. Martson House named in honor of Philip M. Marston, Class of 1924, Professor of History and member of the Faculty 1925 - 1966. Hall House named in honor of Fred W. Hall, Jr. Class of 1941, Trustee and Chairman of the Board of Trustees 1966 - 1973.
Mini Dorms Community
- Undergraduate degree: BS in Elementary Education, SUNY Plattsburgh
- Graduate degree: MS in Methal Health Counseling, SUNY Plattsburgh