Alexander Advantage. Alexander Hall is an all first-year student hall, designed specifically for first year students from the College of Liberal Arts who have not declared a major when entering UNH. Programs and activities are specifically designed to smooth the transition into college life for its residents.
- 144 residents
- fireplace and piano in main lounge
- loftable beds
- location on College Road near Durham's shopping center
- Dedicated 20 October 1951
- Named in honor of Norman Alexander, Professor, Department Head of Government, Dean of Men 1929 – 1944. Arrived in 1923 and was a valued university member until 1948.
360° Room Tours
Viewing these room tours requires Apple's free Quicktime Player. Download the free player.
- Undergraduate degree: B.A. in Communication/Psychology from Western New England College
- Graduate degree: M. Ed. in Higher Education and Student Affairs, University of South Carolina