Skip to Content Find it Fast

This browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets.

Assignment Processes

Living @ UNH

Housing for Transfer Students, Re-Admitted Students and Students Who Currently Live Off-Campus arrowSERC C

Each semester hundreds of students join or return to on-campus housing and we hope that you will be among them.  We encourage you to become familiar with the important information on this page and to submit an On-Campus Housing Request on March 5. As in the past, we hope to be able to offer housing to many of the eligible students who apply.

Beginning at 9:00am on Wednesday, March 5 you may submit 2014-2015 On-Campus Housing Request online or you may download a copy from the forms section of our website and submit it to us via fax (603-862-3406), via mail, or attach it to an email addressed to You can also stop by our office and complete an On-Campus Housing Request form.

Please note that residents are required to take a full-time course load. If space becomes limited, offers will be made according to the following priorities as well as the date and time that the request was received by our office.  The priorities are as follows:

  1. Medically re-admitted UNH students.
  2. Exchange students from other institutions and returning UNH students who lived on-campus immediately prior to participating in UNH sponsored programs at other institutions in the U.S. and abroad.
  3. International students transferring to UNH.
  4. UNH-Manchester students transferring to the UNH-Durham campus.
  5. Other transfer students coming to UNH directly from another college.
  6. Re-admitted UNH students.
  7. UNH students living off-campus and current on-campus residents who did not submit an application or deposit by the published deadlines.

Offers are made via email and most will be for spaces in one of our on-campus apartment complexes (Woodside and The Gables).  Spaces within the residence halls are expected to be extremely limited.

A student who has submitted an On-Campus Housing Request is eligible to receive an offer of housing once they have been officially accepted to UNH. 

For additional information, please view our FAQ page.

* Full-time undergraduates must be enrolled in 12 or more creditsFull-time status of graduate students will be verified through the Graduate School.


*You are viewing pages printed from
These pages appear differently when viewed online.