Mid-Year Housing Options
- Are you planning to leave campus housing at the end of this semester?
- Will you have an open space in your room next semester that you’d like to pull a friend into?
- Interested in changing rooms within your current hall?
- Want to move to a different hall?
- Wondering about theme housing?
- Want to know more about moving to Woodside or The Gables?
- Wondering when you have to do any of this?
Did you answer yes to any question? Read on...
Planning to leave campus housing at the end of this semester?
If you wish to be released from the Room and Board Agreement you absolutely must submit a Semester II Petition for Release from Housing. Once it is submitted to Housing it will be reviewed and considered based on your individual circumstances. The strictly enforced deadline for petition form submission is Monday, November 14th so that you can receive a response via email prior to Thanksgiving break. You must submit a petition if you plan to leave campus housing for any reason including:
- Withdrawal from UNH
- Participation in a Study Abroad/Exchange Program
Have a friend to pull-in to an open space in your room OR interested in changing rooms within your current hall?
Talk with your Hall Director or RA about the In-Hall Process which will take place on Wednesday, November 30th and/or Thursday, December 1st.
Want to move to a different hall next semester
Call Housing at 862-2120 to schedule an appointment on Wednesday, December 7th or Thursday, December 8th. Call now for best appointment availability!
Wondering about living in a theme community?
Please visit the Theme Housing website for detailed information.
Thinking about moving to Woodside or The Gables?
Please contact Sarah Taylor in the Housing Office at 862-1754. Sophomores, juniors, and seniors are eligible for The Gables. Sophomores (who are at least 20), juniors, and seniors are eligible for Woodside.
Is there a different housing question that you have?
Feel free to contact us at housing office or 603.862.2120 and we’d be happy to help you!