Mid-Year Housing Options
- Are you planning to leave campus housing at the end of Fall semester?
- Will you have an open space in your room next semester that you’d like to pull a friend into?
- Interested in changing rooms within your current hall?
- Want to move to a different hall?
- Wondering about theme housing?
- Want to know more about moving to Woodside or The Gables?
- Wondering when you have to do any of this?
Did you answer yes to any question? Read on...
Planning to leave campus housing at the end of this semester?
If you wish to be released from the Room and Board Agreement you absolutely must submit an online Petition for Release from Housing. The petition is submitted online and it will be reviewed and considered based on your individual circumstances. The strictly enforced deadline for petition form submission is Friday, November 8th so that you can receive a response via email prior to Thanksgiving break. You must submit a petition if you plan to leave campus housing for any reason including:
- Withdrawal from UNH
- Participation in a Study Abroad/Exchange Program
Have a friend to pull-in to an open space in your room OR interested in changing rooms within your current hall?
Talk with your Hall Director or RA about the In-Hall Process that will take place in your hall in late November/early December
Want to move to a different hall next semester
Call Housing in early November to schedule an appointment to participate in the Between Hall Mid-Year process.
Wondering about living in a theme community?
Please visit the Theme Housing website for detailed information.
Thinking about moving to Woodside or The Gables?
Please contact Sarah Taylor in the Housing Office at 862-1754. Sophomores, juniors, and seniors are eligible for The Gables. Sophomores (who are at least 20), juniors, and seniors are eligible for Woodside.
Is there a different housing question that you have?
Feel free to contact us at housing office or 603.862.2120 and we’d be happy to help you!