CURRENT RESIDENTS - 2014 Housing Deposit Due
Feb 19, Wednesday @ 5:00pm DEADLINE!
$500 deposit due from ALL apartment and residence halls students who wish to return to campus housing for the 2014-2015 academic year by Wednesday, Feb 19 at 5:00pm. To pay the deposit and ensure it is correctly credited, please following these guidelines:
Student Making Payment OnLine
If you are a student paying the deposit you need to access your Housing Reapplication. To do this:
- Login to Blackboard
- Go to the Webcat/Services tab
- Scroll down the page to access the Housing OnLine Module for current residents
- Once in the Housing OnLine site, click on the Housing Reapplication/Deposit Payment link in the blue menu bar
You will be dropped in at the summary page of the housing reapplication -- scroll down to access the Pay OnLine Via E-Check link to submit an e-check payment. Or you can print out an invoice to mail in a check.
Parent Making Payment OnLine
If you are a parent paying the deposit:
- Login to Blackboard via your parent portal account
- Click on the "student payment link" in the first module on the main page
- Your Browser is redirected to a payment screen
- Click on the "deposit" tab to the right of the page
- Once there, look left and click on the Housing Deposit Payment link
You will be dropped in on the summary page of your student's housing application where you can scroll down the page and access the Pay OnLine Via E-Check link to submit a payment. Or you can print out an invoice to mail in a check. IMPORTANT: if you are a parent making payments for multiple students, be sure to log out of Blackboard and close your browser down and start each payment with a completely new instance of the browser. This ensures that the payment is credited to the correct student's account.
Parent or Student Wanting to Mail in Check
Make checks payable to the University of New Hampshire. Be sure to include the Student ID# on the check. We suggest attaching a note to the check that gives Student's Full Name, Student ID#, and purpose of check. Mail checks to arrive not later than Feb 19 to:
UNH Business Services
11 Garrison Avenue
Durham NH 03824
Paying the deposit using these guidelines ensures proper credit to the student's deposit account. If you have problems or need further assistance, please contact our office at 862-2120 during business hours, or send an e-mail requesting deposit assistance to firstname.lastname@example.org.