Skip to Content Find it Fast

This browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets.

Facilities Find It Fast

Living @ UNH

Building Securityarrow

All UNH residence halls and undergraduate apartments are secured 24/7.

All residence halls and undergraduate apartment buildings are equipped with an electronic card access system that allows authorized students to gain access to a building by swiping their University ID card through a card reader located at designated exterior doors.

Students living in on-campus housing will have access to their own residence halls or on-campus apartment buildings 24/7. Students who will be visiting friends in other halls/apartments should bring their cell phones so that a text or call can be made when entry is requested.

Students are advised to immediately report the loss of their UNH ID card to the ID Office located in Holloway Commons, so that their lost card can be deactivated and a new card issued. In the event that a student’s ID card is lost after business hours, Security Services operates a let-in service from 5:00pm to 9:00am. Security Services is located in Devine Hall. Students should also report their lost ID card immediately by accessing the Dining web site at, or by calling Dining Services at 862-1821 during business hours or 862-CARD after hours. The next business day, a new card can be issued at the ID office in Holloway Commons.

*You are viewing pages printed from
These pages appear differently when viewed online.