The first-year enrollment and housing/dining application is open for first-year students to accept enrollment at UNH and apply for Housing and Dining. Students can also pay their enrollment and housing/dining fee using the application.
To Enroll and Complete the Housing/Dining Application
The First-Year Enrollment and Housing/Dining Application is available on-line through MyUNH (http://blackboard.unh.edu). In order to complete the application, you will need to know your Blackboard User Name and Password. Instructions on how to find this are located on the MyUNH site under the Login Help tab.
2. Select the UNH tab at the top of the page, then select the Webcat/Services tab from the secondary tab set and find the First Year Student Enrollment and Housing/Dining Application in the Housing Online Module. Click continue.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions
4. Select your housing and dining preferences in a short on-line application
5. Once you've completed the Enrollment and Housing/Dining Application OnLine, you are at the "Summary and Payment" page.
To pay on-line via e-check
6. Scroll down the page and click on "Pay OnLine via E-Check" link and follow the instructions found there.
- or -
To mail payment
7. Print an invoice at the "Print a Bill and Mail In Check" link to print out an invoice to mail with your check.
- Login to MyUNH or https://blackboard.unh.edu
- Select the UNH tab at the top of the page, then select the Webcat/Services tab from the secondary tab set and find the First Year Student Enrollment and Housing/Dining Application in the Housing Online Module, click continue.
- From the Summary Page, click on the link to the right of your name that says "Update My Choices"
- Change, edit or update your information and "resubmit" application.
We look forward to having you as our residents. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the on-line housing/dining application, please contact us.
phone: (603) 862-2120
fax: (603) 862-3406
LiveChat: click chat link at the top of the right-side menu