Skip to Content Find it Fast

This browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets.

Living @ UNH

sample image. Max Width:300px

Vacation/Break Housing arrow

Vacation Housing is available (at additional cost) during Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring Breaks for those students living in any of the halls that are open during those times. Over Winter Break only the following halls will be open: Fairchild, Congreve, Hubbard, Adams Tower West and the Upper Quad Halls (Devine, Hitchcock and Randall). For Thanksgiving and Spring Break: All of the halls above are open plus Scott, and McLaughlin.

Residents of other residence halls are not guaranteed vacation housing. Accommodations for these students can only be made on a space-available basis.

Housing and Dining costs during academic year break periods (as noted below) are not included in semester rates and additional costs are as follows:

Unless noted, a dining plan is required for all students in residence halls during break periods except for those living in Babcock Hall, Woodside or Gables Apartments.

Applications are due to Housing no later than 4:30pm on the following dates:

Requests cannot be considered after these dates.

For full information and to apply for vacation housing, pick up a brochure/application from the Housing Office weekdays 8 am - 5:00 pm or download a copy from our forms site.

Please Note:
Babcock Hall (graduate student housing) and the undergraduate on-campus apartments remain open during academic year breaks and students may stay without incurring extra charges and do not need to apply for break housing. Please contact Michael Saputo at the Housing Office with any questions at 862-2120.

*You are viewing pages printed from
These pages appear differently when viewed online.

If you are the owner of this site and you would like to print the page as it appears online, please refer to the file "QuickStart.html" for instructions.