Safe Zones Program
The Safe Zones Trainings are professional development opportunities focused on advancing awareness, knowledge, and skills around the services and support that we provide to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQ) students and colleagues.
How To Access:
To scheulde a Safe Zones training, fill out the online form.
President's Commission of GLBTQ Issues & Office of Multicultural Affairs. Or visit the Safe Zones' facebook page.
- Key Resources
- Physical Activity
- Mental Wellness
- Health Care Consumerism
- Cost Variation
- Appropriate Emergency Room Use
- Avoid Duplicate Radiologic Testing
- Increase Generic Drug Use
- Use Independent Labs
- Healthcare Spending
- Establish a Medical Home
- Understanding Health Insurance
- Using the Health Education Benefit on Campus
- USNH Benefit Resources
- Contact Us