Healthy UNH Internship
Want to get published, promote wellness across campus and receive credit?
Healthy UNH is looking for responsible, talented students for 2-credit internships in the spring.
Responsibilities include blogging, promotions, video production, and more.
Interested? All majors are welcome to apply!
Submit a resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, November 5th.
Read current intern blog samples.
- Key Resources
- Physical Activity
- Mental Wellness
- Health Care Consumerism
- Cost Variation
- Appropriate Emergency Room Use
- Avoid Duplicate Radiologic Testing
- Increase Generic Drug Use
- Use Independent Labs
- Healthcare Spending
- Establish a Medical Home
- Understanding Health Insurance
- Using the Health Education Benefit on Campus
- USNH Benefit Resources
- Health Blog
- Contact Us