Equipment Rentals from Campus Recreation
Are you an outdoor adventure enthusiast? Interested in seeing what the great outdoors can offer you for physical activity? Well the University of New Hampshire offers extremely discounted rental prices for students! Try out kayaking for only $10, or snowshoeing for $8, or all the equipment for a weekend hiking trip! The Hamel Recreation Center tons of great rental equipment, so that you can try out whatever you are interested in without committing to the high prices of buying your own gear!
It is so easy to get into workout ruts, especially now that it is getting cold! So why not try some new outdoor activities? Get outside to burn some calories and adventure around UNH’s beautiful campus! Did you know:
- Moderate Cross Country Skiing Burns 478-745 calories per hour!
- Ice Skating burns 413-651 calories per hour! –Check out Open skate!
- Kayaking burns 295-465 calories per hour!
Visit this site to see how many calories are burned during your outdoor activity!
- Key Resources
- Physical Activity
- Mental Wellness
- Health Care Consumerism
- Cost Variation
- Appropriate Emergency Room Use
- Avoid Duplicate Radiologic Testing
- Increase Generic Drug Use
- Use Independent Labs
- Healthcare Spending
- Establish a Medical Home
- Understanding Health Insurance
- Using the Health Education Benefit on Campus
- USNH Benefit Resources
- Contact Us