The UNH Employee Clinic offers acute care services (ex. Infections, injuries, headaches, heartburn, etc.) to current employees of UNH/USNH and their dependents.
Health Services offers acute care for students.
How To Access:
To make an appointment at the Employee Clinic, call (603) 862-4584 or schedule online.
To make an appointment for acute care at Health Services, call (603) 862-WELL, make an appointment online or walk-in.
- Key Resources
- Physical Activity
- Mental Wellness
- Health Care Consumerism
- Cost Variation
- Appropriate Emergency Room Use
- Avoid Duplicate Radiologic Testing
- Increase Generic Drug Use
- Use Independent Labs
- Healthcare Spending
- Establish a Medical Home
- Understanding Health Insurance
- Using the Health Education Benefit on Campus
- USNH Benefit Resources
- Contact Us