Welcome from the Executive Director
Welcome to the UNH Health Services website. Health Services is an integrated health and wellness service that operates from a holistic perspective. In support of the University's academic mission, we provide medical care, wellness education, and health promotion. We also work very closely with our colleagues in the Counseling Center to coordinate psychological care and services, and we have strong established relationships and service partnerships with associated campus resources to provide the best possible services to UNH students and the campus community.
As you look through this website, we hope that you find it informative and useful. Please feel free to call my office if you have any additional questions (603-862-1098). We are here to serve the UNH community and encourage all students, faculty and staff to visit our center and take advantage of all we have to offer.
Kevin E. Charles, D.Ed.
Assistant Vice-President for Student & Academic Services and Executive Director of Health Services
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2013/2014
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals