We provide a state-approved travel clinic that provides immunizations needed for academic, professional or personal travel.
Visiting the Health Services Travel Clinic
- The Travel Clinic is available during the academic year and is not available during the summer or semester breaks.
- We recommend that you schedule your travel clinic visit at least 4-6 weeks before your travel departure date.
- Appointments to the Travel Clinic may be made online or by calling (603) 862-2856.
Paying for Visits to the Travel Clinic
- If you paid your health fee, visits to the travel clinic are covered. Immunizations are chargeable, but are less expensive than most external providers. Check with your health insurance provider to determine if immunizations at our clinic are covered by your plan.
- If you have not paid the health fee, the visit and immunizations are chargeable. Check with your health insurance provider to determine if visits and immunizations at our clinic are covered by your plan.
- All services are chargeable, but most are less expensive than most external providers. Check with your health insurance provider to determine if visits and immunizations at our Travel Clinic are covered by your plan.
For more information about eligibility and paying for services, visit the Health Services Business Office.
Immunizations Provided at Health Services
- Enter List Here
Additional Travel Health/Immunization Information
- HIV/AIDS and Testing Information at Health Services
- TB Skin Testing at UNH Health Services
- Dengue Fever
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Traveler's Health Information
- Preventing Infections During Travel
- Journeywoman, Travel Resources and tips for women
- Lonely Planet Health Information
- U.S. State Department, Travel Information
The travel clinic is available to UNH students, faculty and staff.
- Call (603) 862-2856
The Travel Clinic is not available during summer break, semester break, or spring break.
Visits to the Travel Clinic are covered by the Student Health Fee, but immunizations are chargeable at a reduced rate
Visits and services to the Travel Clinic are chargeable, at a reduced rate.
Please consult with your insurance plan to determine if visits and services at the Travel Clinic are covered by your plan.
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Complementary Health
- Incoming Students
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Fees and Eligibility
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Concern for a Friend
- Get Involved
- International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Campus Resources
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals