- Monday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
FAQ About Using Our Radiology Department
Our Radiology department performs most standard diagnostic x-rays.
Who reads my X-Ray?
In addition to your Health Services medical clinician, all x-rays taken at Health Services are reviewed by a local Radiologist.
What if I have a X-Ray order from an outside health care provider?
All outside x-ray orders should include the following information:
- Order date
- Patient's name and DOB
- Specific x-ray needed
- Diagnosis/reason for test
- Provider's full name, mailing address, telephone number(s), fax number(s)
- Health provider's signature on an official radiology requisition or office letterhead
I am an athlete; do you accept x-ray requests from the Athletic Department?
Yes, we fill x-ray requests by the Athletic Department for UNH athletes.
How do I obtain copies of my x-ray?
Copies of x-rays may be obtained from the Radiology Department.
Will my x-ray be included in my medical record?
The x-ray films are considered a permanent part of the medical record and remain on file for 10 years.
What services are not provided?
We do not provide CAT scans, ultrasounds, bone scans, MRIs, mammograms or fluoroscopy.
The Health Services Radiology Department is located in Room 112 of the Health Services Center
- (603) 862-2852 (p)
- (603) 862-4259 (f)
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2013/2014
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals