Our laboratory services are available to all UNH students, employees and dependents of employees who are over the age of 18.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday 12 noon - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Need Lab Work?
- The Health Services Laboratory offers many standard diagnostic laboratory tests which are either performed on-site or are forwarded to an accredited reference lab.
- A lab order request from a health care provider is required for all laboratory procedures. Tests may be ordered by a Health Services practitioner, or by a patient's referring practitioner.
Lab Orders from Outside Health Care Providers
All outside lab orders should include the following information:
- Patient's name and DOB
- Specific test(s) ordered
- Diagnosis/reason for test
- Provider's full name, mailing address, telephone number(s), fax number(s)
- Provider's signature
The lab report will be faxed back to the ordering heatlh care provider and they are responsible for contacting you with the results. In most cases, test results will be available within 24 hours, depending on the test (some tests may take longer).
UNH STUDENTS - Learn more about outside lab tests, CLICK HERE
Fax Lab Orders
- Laboratory order(s) can be faxed to (603) 862-4259 or you can bring the order(s) directly to Health Services.
- In order to have laboratory testing done at Health Services, a student must first make an appointment with a Health Services nurse either by phone calling (603) 862-2856, or by walking in. If the laboratory order has not been faxed the student must bring the order to the nurse appointment.
- Our Laboratory is certified by the federal government under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA) of 1988 and is enrolled in a proficiency-testing program provided by the College of American Pathologists.
Contact UNH Health Services Laboratory
The Health Services Laboratory located in Room 204 of the Health Services Center.
- (603) 862-1090 (p)
- (603) 862-2947 (f)
- Directions to the UNH Health Services Center
- About Us
- Medical Care
- UNH Self-Care Guides
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Ill or Injured
- Mental Health
- STI Testing & Treatment
- Women's Health
- Complementary Health Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Chronic Illness Support
- Eating Concerns
- Emotional Health
- Massage Therapy
- Sex and Gender
- Stress Management
- Yoga Classes
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Request an Educational Program
- SPIN Recipe of the Week (as seen in TNH)
- Wildcat Wellness Student Blogs on UNHTales
- Employee Clinic
- Health Withdrawals