The Health Services Resource library is available to the UNH community. The collection contains a variety of health and wellness books and multimedia materials.
The library is located on the second floor of Health Services. The hours are Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (during the academic year).
Need self-care tips or want to know how to take care of yourself after an appointment? Our Self-Care Guide can help.
Sign-up to recieve this monthly online health and wellness magazine. A parent's edition is also available.
Learn more about what we are doing at UNH to enhace the health of our community.
There are so many great resources on campus for students, faculty, staff and parents.
- About Us
- Medical Care
- UNH Self-Care Guides
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Ill or Injured
- Mental Health
- STI Testing & Treatment
- Women's Health
- Complementary Health Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Chronic Illness Support
- Eating Concerns
- Emotional Health
- Massage Therapy
- Sex and Gender
- Stress Management
- Yoga Classes
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Request an Educational Program
- SPIN Recipe of the Week (as seen in TNH)
- Wildcat Wellness Student Blogs on UNHTales
- Employee Clinic
- Health Withdrawals