Meet Our Staff
Meet Our Staff
Community Health Nurse
Office of Health Education and Promotion
- Russell Sage College, B.S., Health Education
- Russell Sage College, B.S.N., Nursing
How I approach my work with students...
Judy considers herself a facilitator of change and acceptance. Her approach is student centered. She helps students to learn about themselves and to learn what is serving them and what they can let go of. She encourages students to stay in the present. She practices compassion and empathy. She encourages students to stay empowered and make choices that will serve them.
Make an appointment with me for help with...
- Anger Management both mandated and self referred
- Support for chronic health issues
- Assistance in responding to pubic health concerns
Additional information about Judy...
- Member of the President’s Commission on the Status of People With Disabilities
- Outreaches to students admitted to Wentworth Douglass Hospital
- Facilitates the Living Well Group for students with chronic illness
Judy enjoys traveling, nature, identifying birds, and reading. She practices yoga and is currently enrolled in a yoga teacher certification program. Judy also loves to meditate and attempts to practice self awareness, living in the present, mindfulness and living up to the expectations of her dog.
- About Us
- Flu Vaccine
- Medical Services
- Complementary Health
- Incoming Students
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Fees and Eligibility
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Concern for a Friend
- Get Involved
- International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Campus Resources
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals