Meet Our Staff
Meet Our Staff
Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs (ATOD) Educator/Counselor
Office of Health Education and Promotion
- University of Massachusetts, B.F.A., Dance, Minor in Arts Administration
- University of New Hampshire, M.S.W., Clinical Concentration with emphasis on Substance Abuse
- License Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), New Hampshire Board of Mental Health
- Community Prevention Specialist (CPS), The Prevention Certification Board of New Hampshire
How I approach my work with students...
- From an honest and nonjudgmental framework which strives to respects each student’s personal timeline in learning how to make healthy life style choices.
- I also have the privilege of supervising two student groups that dedicate time to helping other students in the area of alcohol tobacco and other drugs: S.A.F.E Peer Educators (Substance Awareness through Functional Education) and the Recovery Mentors, a program designed to support students who may be early in their sobriety or struggling to make the transition to a sober life style. Each fall we also offer Stories of Recovery and Resilience: A Digital Story Telling Workshop which incorporates narrative therapy and various art form to assist students in illustrating their personal journeys of recovery.
Make an appointment with me for help with...
- Any alcohol, tobacco and other drug issues you, a family member or a friend may be having.
- About Us
- Flu Vaccine
- Medical Services
- Complementary Health
- Incoming Students
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Fees and Eligibility
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Concern for a Friend
- Get Involved
- International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Campus Resources
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals