Financial wellness is understanding the importance of sustaining ourselves financially for the short and long term.
What Are Signs of Financial Wellness?
- Learning how to manage your money and establishing a personal budget.
- Not living beyond your means.
- Learning to not let money be the driving force of your life.
- Donate some of your money, if possible, to a cause you believe in.
- Make a plan to pay back your student loans.
- Not getting into credit card debt. Try to pay off the entire balance each month to avoid interest.
- Thinking long term - set up a savings account.
CashCourse - NEW!
CashCourse is a website filled with quizzes, calculators, and tips that will help you manage your finances while you’re in school and after you graduate. CashCourse provided by UNH Health Services and the Cooperative Extension. GO TO CASHCOURSE NOW >>
40 Money Management Tips Every College Student Should Know
Great information from the National Endowment for Financial Education. Written just for college students and young adults. Learn more...
All About Gambling
1 out of every 20 college students has a problem with gambling and 95% of adults in the United States have gambled in some way. Find out how to seek help if you or someone you care about is struggling with a gambling addiction. Learn more...
UNH Tales Blog
Wildcat Alyssa Hill '15 shares what she learned about her spending...and saving by tracking her purchases for one week. Read Now
- About Us
- Medical Care
- UNH Self-Care Guides
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Ill or Injured
- Mental Health
- Transgender Health
- STI Testing & Treatment
- Women's Health
- Complementary Health Services
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Chronic Illness Support
- Eating Concerns
- Emotional Health
- Massage Therapy
- Sex and Gender
- Stress Management
- Yoga Classes
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Request an Educational Program
- SPIN Recipe of the Week (as seen in TNH)
- Wildcat Wellness Student Blogs on UNHTales
- Employee Clinic
- Health Withdrawals