How Are We Doing?
We are actively committed to providing only the highest quality care and services to the UNH community. Please use the form below to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate honest feedback that can include compliments, concerns, or suggestions.
Additionally, there are comment cards located throughout Health Services that you may complete and drop in the provided boxes or give to a staff member.
If you wish to speak with someone directly, you may contact Dennis Dupuis, our Quality Improvement Coordinator at (603) 862-3430 or email@example.com. You may also stop by Health Services to speak with him directly.
Please call (603) 862-28526 for medical inquiries and for general questions about Health Services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Us
- Medical Care
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Ill or Injured
- Mental Health
- STI Testing & Treatment
- Women's Health
- Complementary Health Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Chronic Illness Support
- Eating Concerns
- Emotional Health
- Massage Therapy
- Sex and Gender
- Stress Management
- Yoga Classes
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Request an Educational Program
- SPIN Recipe of the Week (as seen in TNH)
- Wildcat Wellness Student Blogs on UNHTales
- Employee Clinic
- Health Withdrawals