August 26th through September 1st
- Tuesday, August 26 through Friday, August 29 - CLOSED for Staff Development Training
- Saturday, August 30 - OPEN from 12 noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 31 - OPEN from 12 noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 1 (Labor Day) - OPEN 12 noon - 4:00 p.m.
Fall Hours (starting September 2nd)
Health Services Center
- Monday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday 12 noon - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Holidays and Closings
- Fall Break - OPEN Friday, October 17, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Veteran's Day - OPEN Tuesday, November 11, 12 noon - 4:00 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Break - CLOSED Thursday, November 27 - Saturday, November 30
- Saturday, December 20 and Sunday, December 21 - CLOSED
- Monday, December 22- OPEN 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 23 and Wednesday, December 24, OPEN 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Winter Break - CLOSED Wednesday, December 24 - Friday, January 2
NOTE: In the event that the University curtails operations, we will be closed.
We are located at 4 Pettee Brook Lane in Durham, across Main Street from Holloway Commons. Directions...
When we are closed, students who need medical services have the following options are available...
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2013/2014
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals