Spring Break Hours (March 8th - 16th)
- Health Services Center, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Laboratory, Radiology and Pharmacy, Monday and Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- We will resume normal spring semester hours on Monday, March 17th
Spring Semester Hours
- Monday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 12 noon - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Services (clinical appointments, laboratory, radiology and pharmacy) are available for employees after employee clinic hours, when Health Services is. If you would like to make a clinical appointment or talk with a nurse after clinic hours, please call the Employee Clinic, 862-HLTH (4584) and leave a message. A clinical staff member will return your call in a timely manner.
We are located at 4 Pettee Brook Lane in Durham, across Main Street from Holloway Commons. Directions...
When we are closed, students who need medical services have the following options are available...
- About Us
- Flu Vaccine
- Medical Services
- Complementary Health
- Incoming Students
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Fees and Eligibility
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Concern for a Friend
- Get Involved
- International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Campus Resources
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals