- Chronic Illness Support
- Complementary Health
- Emergency/After-Hours Care
- Employee Clinic
- Ill or Injured
- Medical Nutrition Counseling
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- STI Testing & Treatment
- Self-Care Guide
- Transgender Health
- Travel Services
- Women's Health
The Women's Health Department is comprised of physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and licensed practical nurses. We provide the following services to all current UNH students. Unlimited visits are available to students who have paid the health fee.
- Routine pelvic and breast exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of vaginal infections
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Contraceptive options counseling/education and prescriptions
- Emergency contraception
- Menstraul cycle difficulties (heavy bleeding, cramps and PMS)
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling/education
Appointments with the Women's Health Department can be made by calling (603) 862-2856. If you have never been seen by the Women's Health Department, you must call to make your first appointment.
Current patients can make appointments online for the following routine services annual women's health exams, abnormal PAP, breast problems, contraception follow-up, genital wart follow-up, pain during intercourse, pelvic pain, sexually transmitted infections, urinary symptoms, vaginal symptoms.
Wellness Education/Counseling Services
Wellness Educators/Counselors at Health Services are available to talk with you about a variety of health and wellness topics.
- Body image
- Eating concerns
- Stress management
- And more!
Appointments can be made by calling (603) 862-3823, online or by visiting Health Services room 249.
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals