- Monday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
FAQ About Using Our Radiology Department
Our Radiology department performs most standard diagnostic x-rays.
Who reads my X-Ray?
In addition to your Health Services medical clinician, all x-rays taken at Health Services are reviewed by a local Radiologist.
What if I have a X-Ray order from an outside health care provider?
All outside x-ray orders should include the following information:
- Order date
- Patient's name and DOB
- Specific x-ray needed
- Diagnosis/reason for test
- Provider's full name, mailing address, telephone number(s), fax number(s)
- Health provider's signature on an official radiology requisition or office letterhead
I am an athlete; do you accept x-ray requests from the Athletic Department?
Yes, we fill x-ray requests by the Athletic Department for UNH athletes.
How do I obtain copies of my x-ray?
Copies of x-rays may be obtained from the Radiology Department.
Will my x-ray be included in my medical record?
The x-ray films are considered a permanent part of the medical record and remain on file for 10 years.
What services are not provided?
We do not provide CAT scans, ultrasounds, bone scans, MRIs, mammograms or fluoroscopy.
The Health Services Radiology Department is located in Room 112 of the Health Services Center
- (603) 862-2852 (p)
- (603) 862-4259 (f)
- About Us
- Medical Care
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Ill or Injured
- Mental Health
- STI Testing & Treatment
- Women's Health
- Complementary Health Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Chronic Illness Support
- Eating Concerns
- Emotional Health
- Massage Therapy
- Sex and Gender
- Stress Management
- Yoga Classes
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Request an Educational Program
- SPIN Recipe of the Week (as seen in TNH)
- Wildcat Wellness Student Blogs on UNHTales
- Employee Clinic
- Health Withdrawals