Routine allergy injections are provided by appointment.
You must have an initial appointment with a Health Services clinician every year prior to your injection. During this first appointment you should bring your order and serum with you. We will then store your serum for you and schedule regular injections.
This service is available to all UNH students, employees and dependents of employees who are over the age of 18.
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Education/Counseling Services
- Incoming Student Information
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP) - Coverage 2014/2015
- Who Can Use Health Services and Fees
- Concern for a Friend
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Paws and Relax Pet Therapy Program
- Get Involved
- Complementary Health Services
- Massage Therapy
- Information for International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals